Hi,
My name is Grant McDonogh. I am 37 years old and I have porphyria. I am at the point in my life that I am tired of living with constant pain.
Last week I was so sick that I almost ended up in hospital. I have never experienced so much pain in my life. This was breaking point for me and the beginning of my journey to find a remedy. For years my mother has been on my case about my diet and how incompatible it is with my porphyria, you see I have the hereditary kind. So now I figure she has a point.
Being in IT, I went to google for the solution. Well for the first time I find that google truly does not know everything. After going through many, many, many websites of boring medical information which means nothing to me and does not help me with my goal of changing my lifestyle in order to survive porphyria, I decided to look elsewhere.
Fortunately my mother has years of practical experience so I have to go old school for this. That got me thinking, there must be others looking for the same answers, but people like my mom don't know how to blog of even what a blog is. So it is up to me and you to document this information so that millions of people around the world can live pain free without popping pills for the st of their lives.
My aim is to start up a community of people who are willing to provide information for free so that we can help each other to overcome.
Enough for now.
Grant
No comments:
Post a Comment